2019 TCF ALL PUBLIC EXAMINATION SESSIONS
- Examination dates:
- 30 January (Registration: 1-30 December 2018)
- 27 March (Registration: 28 January - 27 February 2019)
- 22 May (Registration: 18 March - 17 April 2019)
- 18 September (Registration: 8 July - 15 August 2019)
- 20 November (Registration: 18 September - 21 October 2019)
- Examination Centre:
- Compulsory test: HK Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon (click here for site map)
- Oral and written tests: AF Jordan Centre, 52 Jordan Road, Kowloon
- Test fees:
- TCF (compulsory test): HK$1,750
- Oral (optional test): HK$850
- Written (optional test): HK$850
- As of February 2013, all TCF candidates who register for ORAL Test must provide a color passport size photo (digital copy please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) at the time of registration. This photo will be printed on the certificate.
- Test fees are neither refundable nor transferable
- Seats are limited for compulsory test, and limited to 16 for oral test.
To register: please submit the registration form and pay the examination fees at one of our centres (Jordan, Shatin, Wanchai), OR you can use our Online registration service.
Online registration process:
1 - For TCF, please click here to download the registration form
2 - When the online payment is successful, you will receive by email a receipt and a payment reference.
3 - Please send your examination registration form together with the payment reference to email@example.com
4 - You will then receive a confirmation email from AFHK
- 所有使用qq.com 和163.com 郵箱的郵件均無法傳遞，全部被退回，請使用其它電郵地址。考試前一周未收到通知的請致電 +852 2730 3257 查詢。
Please note that the online payment is available for the examinations that are open for registration. Without a confirmation email from AFHK, your registration is not valid.
All registrations are final. Please ensure that you will be available to attend the exam on the date(s) and within the time range.
For enquiry on examinations, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org