The DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française) and DALF (Diplôme approfondi en langue française) diplomas are awarded by the French Education Ministry as official certificates of French Language ability for non-native speakers.
The 6 diplomas that make up DELF and DALF are completely independent. This means that candidates can register for the examination of their choice, according to their level.
Each certificate corresponds to one of the 6 levels of the CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) from the Council of Europe: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 (Visit official website)
At each level, 4 skills are evaluated: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Please find more information about:
2019 DELF/DALF ADULT EXAMINATION SESSIONS
- MARCH 2019 (Registration: 1-31 January)
- A1 – 4 March (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,350
- A2 – 5 March (Tue) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,350
- B1 – 11 March (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,850
- B2 – 6-8 March (Wed-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$2,000
- C1 – 12-14 March (Tue-Thu) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$2,850
- C2 – 14-15 March (Thu-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$3,000
- NOVEMBER 2019 (Registration: 1-30 September)
- A1 - 4 November (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,350
- A2 - 5 November (Tue) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,350
- B1 - 11 November (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,850
- B2 – 6-8 November (Wed-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$2,000
- C1 – 12-14 November (Tue-Thu) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$2,850
- C2 – 14-15 November (Thu-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$3,000
Written exam: Alliance Française, Jordan or HK Scout Centre - Oral exam: Alliance Française, Jordan
To register: please submit the registration form and pay the examination fees at one of our centres (Jordan, Shatin, Wanchai), OR you can use our Online registration service.
Online registration process:
1 - For DELF/DALF (Adult, Junior, Prim), please click here to download the registration form
2 - When the online payment is successful, you will receive by email a receipt and a payment reference.
3 - Please send your examination registration form together with the payment reference to email@example.com
4 - You will then receive a confirmation email from AFHK
- 所有使用qq.com 和163.com 郵箱的郵件均無法傳遞，全部被退回，請使用其它電郵地址。考試前一周未收到通知的請致電 +852 2730 3257 查詢。
Please note that the online payment is available for the examinations that are open for registration. Without a confirmation email from AFHK, your registration is not valid.
Conditions for registering and sitting the exam
- Candidates may sit the 6 exams in the same country or in different countries.
- The 6 certificates are available for non-French citizens who wish to prove their French language skills.
- Candidates can apply for several exams at the same time
An exam notice will be sent to you by mail or email 2 weeks prior to the exam day. If you don’t receive it, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exam results will be available 7 weeks after the exam. They will be sent to candidates by post (in Hong Kong) or email (outside of Hong Kong).
Certificates will be issued to candidates with “passed” (“admis”) results by the French Ministry of Education. Usually, it takes about 3 months after the results are sent to candidates. We will inform you by email when we receive the certificates.
All registrations are final. Please ensure that you will be available to attend the exam on the date(s) and within the time range. Registration fees for the exam are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. It is nonetheless possible to carry forward the registration to the following session, subject to a written notification to Alliance Française de Hong Kong on or before 4 February for the March session and 4 October for the November session. No transfer will be possible thereafter.
For enquiry on examinations, please email to:email@example.com