- Thursday October 26, 2017
Châteaux are not the only thing that the Loire Valley takes very seriously. Like everywhere in France, food plays an important part of the region.
Let's discover this region through its gastronomy more specifically its cheeses.
Enjoy a cheese tasting with some wine pairing from the Loire Valley in the friendly environment of B.A.M
- Tasting of a panel of 10 different cheeses
- Wine pairing with a white and a red wine from Loire Valley
- Finish the evening on a sweet note with a petit four
- Cheese tasting
- 15% discount on B.A.M's products on that day
You can book online or at AF reception desks.
20 people maximum. Workshop filled on a first come first served basis. Seats are limited, it is highly recommended to book in advance.