- Thursday December 14, 2017
*Please note that this workshop is already full*
“Remember gentlemen, it’s not just France we are fighting for, it’s Champagne!” – Winston Churchill
France is well-known of its' sparkling wines produced in Champagne region, the grapes used to make Champagne are not found anywhere else in the world due to the particular "terroirs" of the region. Discover the secrets behind the fine bubbles of Champagne!
- The process in wine of Champagne making from various sub-region
- The various wine of Champagne terroirs
- How to read a wine of Champagne label
- How to select, store, serve and appreciate the tastes, aromas of various wine of Champagne
- Champagne tasting
You can book online or at AF reception desks.
25 people maximum. Workshop filled on a first come first served basis. Seats are limited, it is highly recommended to book in advance.