- Thursday September 28, 2017
Discover the secrets of the traditional French baguette!
Baguette can be seen as one of the symbol of France, the cornerstone of every French meal!
Let’s learn more what's behind this long and thin loaf of French bread! You will discover the baker’s secrets of creating the perfect Baguette with a live demonstration.
- Introduction and brief overview of baguettes and differences between types of flour
- Baguette making demonstration:
- Explanation of the differences between European flours
- History of baguettes and the types of baguettes available in France
- Importance of baguettes to French culture and the less-known ways breads are used.
- Tasting and comparison with other types of locally available baguettes.
- Light refreshments and softs
- Baguettes tasting
- a take home baguette
- 20% discount on the bakery the day of the workshop