The DELF Prim (7 to 11 years old) is intended for primary school students learning French as a Foreign Language at primary school. It is the first stage in the DELF/DALF series. The certificates for proficiency in French as a foreign Language are awarded by the French Ministry of Education.
2019 DELF PRIM EXAMINATION SESSION
- MAY 2019 (Registration: 1-30 April)
- DELF Prim A1.1 - 29-30 May (Wed-Thu) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$750
- DELF Prim A1 - 29-30 May (Wed-Thu) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$750
- DELF Prim A2 - 29-30 May (Wed-Thu) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$800
- Oral exam will be held on Wednesday, 29 May from 09:00-15:00 for all levels
- Written exam will be held on Thursday 30 May:
- DELF Prim A1.1 – 09:00-09:45
- DELF Prim A1 – 10:15-11:35
- DELF Prim A2 – 12:00-13:40
Examination Centre: HK Scout Centre and Alliance Française, Jordan
To register: please submit the registration form and pay the examination fees at one of our centres (Jordan, Shatin, Wanchai), OR you can use our Online registration service.
Online registration process:
1 - For DELF/DALF (Adult, Junior, Prim), please click here to download the registration form
2 - When the online payment is successful, you will receive by email a receipt and a payment reference.
3 - Please send your examination registration form together with the payment reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 - You will then receive a confirmation email from AFHK
Enroll now Please use the candidate’s name and account to register.
Please note that the online payment is available for the examinations that are open for registration. Without a confirmation email from AFHK, your registration is not valid.
Certificates will be issued to candidates with “passed” (“admis”) results by the French Ministry of Education. Usually, it takes about 3 months after the results are sent to candidates. We will inform you by email when we receive the certificates.
All registrations are final. Please ensure that you will be available to attend the exam on the date(s) and within the time range.
For enquiry on examinations, please email to:email@example.com