The junior version of DELF (12 to 17 years old) has the same basic structure as the standard DELF. Only the topics are different: the materials take into account the interests of young people . It can only be taken by secondary school students.
The diploma awarded is identical to the standard DELF diploma . The examinations are independent, and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. Each examination evaluates the four communication skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
There are four diplomas for teenagers: A1, A2, B1 & B2
2018 DELF JUNIOR EXAMINATION SESSIONS
- MAY 2018 (Registration: 5 March - 10 April)
- A1 - 14 May (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 750
- A2 - 15 May (Tue) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 750
- B1 - 16 May (Wed) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 1,000
- B2 - 17- 18 May (Thu-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,200
- DECEMBER 2018 (Registration: 3 - 29 Octobre)
- A1 - 3 December (Mon) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 750
- A2 - 4 December (Tue) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 750
- B1 - 5 Dercember (Wed) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$ 1,000
- B2 - 6 - 7 December (Thu-Fri) - 09:00 - 16:00 | HK$1,200
Written exam: Alliance Française, Jordan or HK Scout Centre - Oral exam: Alliance Française, Jordan
To register: please submit the registration form and pay the examination fees at one of our centres (Jordan, Shatin, Wanchai), OR you can use our Online registration service.
Online registration process:
1 - For DELF/DALF (Adult, Junior, Prim), please click here to download the registration form
2 - When the online payment is successful, you will receive by email a receipt and a payment reference.
3 - Please send your examination registration form together with the payment reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 - You will then receive a confirmation email from AFHK
- 所有使用qq.com 和163.com 郵箱的郵件均無法傳遞，全部被退回，請使用其它電郵地址。考試前一周未收到通知的請致電 +852 2730 3257 查詢。
Please note that the online payment is available for the examinations that are open for registration. Without a confirmation email from AFHK, your registration is not valid.
Certificates will be issued to candidates with “passed” (“admis”) results by the French Ministry of Education. Usually, it takes about 3 months after the results are sent to candidates. We will inform you by email when we receive the certificates.
All registrations are final. Please ensure that you will be available to attend the exam on the date(s) and within the time range. Registration fees for the exam are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. It is nonetheless possible to carry forward the registration to the following session, subject to a written notification to Alliance Française de Hong Kong on or before 14 April 2018 for the December session. No transfer will be possible after this period.
For enquiry on examinations, please email to:email@example.com